CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

понедельник, 3 августа 2009 г.

Gasp - news!

I have received the most amazing email a couple of days ago. It reads as follows:

"I'm writing with great news for all of you: we have just been notified by Kansai Gaidai University that you have all been awarded the prestigious JASSO scholarship from the Japanese government. This is exceptional thanks to additional funding for the year 2009-2010 so you are all extremely lucky. We usually receive one award per year.

The scholarship is very generous ($8,000+) and will contribute greatly to your experience in Japan. You will be receiving official notification and more information about the scholarship directly from Kansai Gaidai in early August. But I wanted to let you know right away!

Congratulations!"


The only thing I have to say that is - hell YES! With the exchange position and everything, my tuition was pretty much the same as the tuition here, at an in-state school. My 1500 dollar scholarship covered my airfare. And this? Well, this pretty much covers my life expenses.

CONCERTS HERE I COME.